The Agribusiness sequence is designed to advance students' knowledge of the theories of agribusiness management and the science of agricultural production and their application to decisions made by agribusiness managers. The academic content of this sequence concentrates on agricultural economics and business management subjects.
See the requirements in the Graduate Catalog.
Information on pre-MBA courses is available. If you have questions, contact us.
Non-Major Override Requests
Log on to "My" Illinois State and submit an online request for an override. Once logged in, select the Academics tab at the top and scroll down to the Registration heading. There you will find a link for "Course Permit (Override) Request". Fill out the form and submit. You will be notified whether the override has been granted after MBA students have had a chance to register for the course that term.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Application deadline
Spring (January) - October 1
Summer (May/June) - February 1
*Decisions are made by Late April-Mid-May for Fall applications.
- Is my GRE score acceptable by your program?
- The possibility of getting funding after securing admission be it TA/RA?
- Can I submit my unofficial transcript & GRE score during application process?
- Do I need to secure/look for a faculty member before I can apply and secure an Assistanship?
- Also, I ask if TOEFL/IELTS can be waived for me considering the fact that I graduated from a country where the medium of Instruction is English.
- Irish Republic
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales)
- African (Anglophone): Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leon, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Commonwealth Caribbean (Anglophone): Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago
Visit the international admission requirements site for more information.