Students selecting the Agriscience sequence may elect a Horticulture, Animal Science, or Agronomy concentration. The academic content of this sequence includes biological science, chemistry, and agricultural science subjects.
See the requirements in the Graduate Catalog.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Application deadline
Spring (January) - October 15
Summer (May/June) - February 1
Decisions are made by Late April-Mid-May.
- Is my GRE score acceptable by your program?
- The possibility of getting funding after securing admission be it TA/RA?
- Can I submit my unofficial transcript & GRE score during application process?
- Do I need to secure/look for a faculty member before I can apply and secure an Assistanship?
- Also, I ask if TOEFL/IELTS can be waived for me considering the fact that I graduated from a country where the medium of Instruction is English.
- Irish Republic
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales)
- African (Anglophone): Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leon, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Commonwealth Caribbean (Anglophone): Antigua, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago
Visit the international admission requirements site for more information.