Study international agriculture, agribusiness, or horticulture at Ecole Superieure d' Agriculture in Angers, the gateway to the Loire Valley, for four weeks.
The agriculture of this area is varied with a wide range of animal and crop production. In addition to regular classes and field trips, participants specialize during the fourth week in agriculture, agribusiness, horticulture or international marketing and finance with an opportunity to meet with French farmers and agribusiness representatives. Instruction is in English.
Participants will also have time to explore the magic of Paris.
Study agriculture, agribusiness, & horticulture in France during four-weeks of summer in 2017!
- A young city full of life and inspiration
- Several higher level institutions are located in the heart of the city
- Situated conveniently between Paris and the Atlantic coast
- Paris is only 90 minutes away on the TGV (high speed train)
- Study at Ecole Superieure d' Agriculture
- The agriculture of this area is varied with a wide range of animal and crop production
- A month long program
- Receive six credit hours (pay for two)
- Students may choose from the following classes: sections of AGR 289.21: Introduction to International Agriculture-a focus on France; IDS 133.05: French History, Culture, and Civilization (Outer-Core/Humanities), and INB 245.12: Business Studies Abroad (France)
- Students will attend regular classes and field trips
- Participants will specialize during the fourth week in Agriculture, Agribusiness, or Horticulture with an opportunity to meet with French farmers and agribusiness persons
- Instruction will be in English
- Budget estimate
- Program page
- Apply for the program at http://illinoisstate.abroadoffice.net/internal-program-description-France-Ecole-Superieure-d-Agriculture-ESA-Agriculture-Program-165014-83.html Application deadline: February 1, 2017
- Apply for scholarship: We have four scholarships in the amount of $500 available to students majoring in agriculture at the Illinois State University who are participating in the French Exchange Program. Submit the French Exchange Program Scholarship Application form to Dr. Spaulding. Application deadline: March 1.
- If you are accpted into the program: Fill out the ESA Form and submit it along with a picture to Dr. Spaulding.
Other Useful Links
Export Project - International Consulting Opportunity!